Saturday 16 June 2012

Results

Well, it's been over a year since I started this blog.  I finally entered my first bodybuilding competition, just 2 days before my baby's first birthday.


Although I'm excited about what I've accomplished in the last year, I still have many challenges ahead of me.  We're planning on having another baby, so I'll be going through this all over again!

The biggest challenge for me in the baby weight loss journey is actually during the pregnancy itself.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around gaining weight no matter what I eat (I know I'm supposed to, but still!).


Here is a better before and after with the dates involved.  Pretty good for a year's work!

I am going to start posting at least weekly, and I hope to see a few people to share this new adventure with.

No comments:

Post a Comment