Thursday 19 June 2014

IIFYM Day 2

I'm loving IIFYM so far.  I know it's only day 2, but hear me out.

I packed healthy food with me when I went out flying early this morning and was back at the hangar by about 1:30pm.  My office is right next to the coffee room, and guess what was sitting in the coffee room when I headed up to my office?  Two boxes of Tim Horton's donuts.  Of course.  So I whipped out my handy MyFitnessPal app and took a look to see if I could fit one in.  And guess what?  It worked!  I had to adjust my dinner and the meal I had been about to eat, but I was just glad I could fit it in.

Came home from work and had a steak and a beer.  And then I made homemade ice cream (just greek yogurt, cherries, sugar-free vanilla and 1% milk).

What a delicious day.


I have several things planned for this weekend, so I'm not too sure how this is going to go.  I was invited to a friend's place for dinner tomorrow night (which will involve drinks as well), followed by a BBQ (and drinks) on Saturday night, and a toddler's birthday party Sunday afternoon with my girls.  Busy weekend ahead!  Although I'm going to try not to fall back into my binging, I will likely just try to moderate myself a bit and let loose.  Life isn't all about getting ripped ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment